A friend gave me a box full of old Star Wars toys. Should I sell them?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Saikyo Power!

Mar 6, 2023
I have to admit, I've never seen the films and was never a fan at all so I have no idea what their names are, how "complete" they are, or what they might be worth. It looks like a cool set tho, and they're in great shape for being so old (40+ years?) I don't know if they are all from Star Wars, I think buck rogers is in there and at least one figure from that old Dick Tracy movie with Madonna, but obviously Dark vader is there and chewbacca.

I will probably end up giving them to the neighbor kids since I only have girls and they don't even play with toys. Still a pretty cool find.

Attachments

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Don't know what those are but they aren't from any old Star Wars movie.

They could be concepts, or they could be knockoffs.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Beam me up Mr.Spock

I absolutely love star wars. Nice collection.

Live long and prosper, my dude.

Sk1tzo420

Jan 26, 2020
I don't know what those are, but they aren't Star Wars toys. Especially since it looks like they spelled it "Sttar Wiars". Probably old as shit knock offs.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't know what those are, but they aren't Star Wars toys. Especially since it looks like they spelled it "Sttar Wiars". Probably old as shit knock offs.
Dude who made them probably drives a Cataract or Rinken Continental.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Yeah, they ain't Star Wars toys(not than I'm an authority), but not even close. But I'm sure the kids will love them. But yeah, even the kids will tell you: "These ain't Star Wars." Plus, even if they were.. Unless they're in unopened boxes.. they ain't worth shit from a collector's standpoint. As long as they don't got dog slobber-n-mud on it, the kids will appreciate it. If not, they're thankless little brats. I think they're cool.