Deadly Class: TV series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
San Diego Comic Con held a panel for the upcoming series and showed a new trailer.

For those unaware, Deadly Class is based on a comic book by Rick Remender and Wes Craig. It takes place in the 80's and revolves around a private school for assassins.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
This show was great.
I watched it with my fanboy glasses on so I was nitpicking it.
I still would have liked to have seen more. Hopefully it brought a few more eyes, and dollars, to the comic series (which has almost concluded).

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I watched it with my fanboy glasses on so I was nitpicking it.
I still would have liked to have seen more. Hopefully it brought a few more eyes, and dollars, to the comic series (which has almost concluded).
It was a bit overwrought, but I thought it really represented the spirit of the series well, even if it had some wild variances in the adaptation. It got the soul of the book. It was probably a little too emo freshman year navel gazing to continue, but it had a really strong cast and some great scenes.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
It was a bit overwrought, but I thought it really represented the spirit of the series well, even if it had some wild variances in the adaptation. It got the soul of the book. It was probably a little too emo freshman year navel gazing to continue, but it had a really strong cast and some great scenes.
I was impressed with the casting of Saya and she was my favourite from the books too.