Having trouble loading the forum today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
The forum doesn't seem to want to work for me for any more than a few minutes at a time today, I'll click on a couple of threads and then try to load a third, and cannot connect, I get a timeout message.

I'll try closing the tab and reopening the homepage, same thing.

Ten minutes later it works again.

EDIT: This is my second attempt at making this thread, as the damn forum stopped working before I clicked "Post Thread" lol.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
The forum doesn't seem to want to work for me for any more than a few minutes at a time today, I'll click on a couple of threads and then try to load a third, and cannot connect, I get a timeout message.

EDIT: This is my second attempt at making this thread, as the damn forum stopped working before I clicked "Post Thread" lol.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

there's been a notification of upcoming server change for like a month

on top of that, the main page explained the server change going down yesterday

learn to FUCKIN read!! :p

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
All my upvotes are gone and my blue name is missing. Someone needs to answer for these atrocities!

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
All my upvotes are gone and my blue name is missing. Someone needs to answer for these atrocities!
I'm pretty sure the sheer amount of upvotes you received were simply too much for the server, and it bowed out.

Like a y2k problem but real this time.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Just got off the phone with Splinty @Splinty and he said Wild @Wild was crying because he never lets him do anything technical so he let Wild @Wild have a crack at this. Splinty @Splinty Apologized for his poor judgement so we should cut him some slack this time.

On the bright side at least Wild @Wild didnt delete the forum again.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When they made upvotes visible, I had the time of my life. I had 2. Quickly upped it to 300 and then made a thread gloating, I got smeshed with downvotes. It was glorious

M

member 1013

This site has jumped the shark and ratings are tanking. That’s why they had to bring me back.