Statement by Kevin Feige on the new Captain America release "Brave New World....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"We know that Marvel fans are extremely passionate about our films, and we see in our data that people are watching them more and more on the little TVs on the backs of the seats in front of them that airplanes provide. We want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to see the next Captain America movie — which legally, I have to state that Chris Evans is not in — the way they want to see it.
"And let me be perfectly clear: this is not at all due to any waning interest in MCU movies and television. We believe that people simply prefer the ambiance of an airplane in the background of our films and enjoy taking in these incredible stories while traveling to faraway destinations. I guess they just love these movies so much that they want to experience them on the way to exciting vacations or something like that."

For those wondering, Hollywood is on strike, thank god, between the Screen Actors Guild & the American Federation of TV & Radio Artists. Also the Writers guild of America.
That means no Red Carpet hyped debut.
Captain America of course is Sam now.
Brave New World.

Screenshot_20230722_113712.jpg

In other completely unrelated news, Sound Of Freedom, the Indy film exposing Talent Agencies involvement in Child Sex Trafficking, crossed the $100 million domestic gross at box office, and is poised to continue upward in sales during the summer months.