BKFC Knucklemania 4 apr 27 mike perry vs thiago alves

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Facial expression on Thiago when he was on the ground appeared to be clear, but somehow he just wanted the $200k the easy way I guess.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Alves didn't want to continue

Not gonna call acting but I have suspicions he was OK but acted otherwise

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Perry is a beast
he got his face ripped and didn't give a F
Respect

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
yea but that’s boxing and he made a lot of money. BKF is where you go when you can’t get high level boxing or MMA pay days anymore lol
perry make 600k tonight . he was never going to make that in mma . there is more honor in fighting for bkfc than there is to lose to jake paul

Mar 3, 2015
Jake would run through Perry lol. This is Jake fucking Paul baby.

Nate laughs at 600K. He was just offered like $10 million to fight Jake in PFL.

but this was a fun card

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
That tv azteca deal is smart that is a public channel available on regular antenna tv it will spread awareness of BKFC

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Jake would run through Perry lol. This is Jake fucking Paul baby.

Nate laughs at 600K. He was just offered like $10 million to fight Jake in PFL.

but this was a fun card
Jake should fight people his own size perry is dwarfed even by Helen yee in the post fight interview. Perry should take the fight for the money but I would rather see jake fight 6 ft tall fighters. If diaz does fight the smartest thing would be to take jake down in PFL he will win but he should not strike with jake. Jake probably has no answer for the clinch game though Diaz would probably destroy with knees from the clinch if he decided to use that.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It is a trip to see duffee dwarfed like that by rothwell or maybe duffee has gotten smaller in muscle. Duffee should really retire from fighting if he is not going to have any heart or composure that is bad professionalism as a fighter.
it looks bad for mma fighters to sign up for BKFC fight and get large purses only to drop and give up. even if its legit it looks like they only came for a check and took an easy out like bob sapp

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it was a ok card. it was better than the turd ufc card last night i will give it that but there were 3 weird endings in a row on the main card . hunt was legit injured , these things happen , duffee gave up and alves kind of didnt have heart either .it was a weird ending to the main event. they let guys who are rocked way worse than that continue all the time . feldman acted like a promoter and kept calling it the biggest bkfc card of all time. i dont feel like it was even comparable to knucklemania 2 in drawing power or exciting fights . whatever though.that is what a promoter is supposed to do. dana does it too. every event is the biggest ever until next week and then that is the biggest

knucklemania 2
1714324391499.png

knucklemania 1
1714324477773.png

knucklemania 3
1714324562268.png

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it was a ok card. it was better than the turd ufc card last night i will give it that but there were 3 weird endings in a row on the main card . hunt was legit injured , these things happen , duffee gave up and alves kind of didnt have heart either .it was a weird ending to the main event. they let guys who are rocked way worse than that continue all the time . feldman acted like a promoter and kept calling it the biggest bkfc card of all time. i dont feel like it was even comparable to knucklemania 2 in drawing power or exciting fights . whatever though.that is what a promoter is supposed to do. dana does it too. every event is the biggest ever until next week and then that is the biggest

knucklemania 2
View attachment 99565

knucklemania 1
View attachment 99566

knucklemania 3
View attachment 99567
BKFC has really taken a toll on harts face or maybe it is just father time she is still hot but she isn't as hot as she used to be. I wonder if she is showing her snatch now PVZ style on the Internet.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
BK fights end quick

Gotta expect the unexpected and that includes injuries

Duffee and Alves haven't been active so ring rust/inactivity and bareknuckle can add up to early exits due to physical and mental reasons
That said Lorenzo Hunt has been active and he caught a bad injury and took it like a man, that recovery might be rough...Elbow takes a lot of force on punches so I wonder if he will get back to 100%