General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Wait, people are still wearing masks???

Can't remember the last time that I saw someone masked in public.
I see multiple people still wearing them at the store or any place that happens to have a few dozen people atleast. Of course it's usually a woman go figure but you'll see some guys shopping for their wives and their boyfriends...

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
When I see someone wearing one at a store I follow them around from a distance. Like I'm filming a nature documentary. Just to see what their deal is. Fucking weirdos.
it was not uncommon to advise chemo patients and other immunosuppressed patients to wear masks around others before the pandemic. My mom has breast cancer (second time). She wears a mask in public.

I can’t imagine someone following her around, staring. That is disgusting.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
it was not uncommon to advise chemo patients and other immunosuppressed patients to wear masks around others before the pandemic. My mom has breast cancer (second time). She wears a mask in public.

I can’t imagine someone following her around, staring. That is disgusting.
You're taking that post a little too seriously.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You are spreading hate. It’s as simple and as serious as that.
"Spreading hate" lol, k.

If you want to pretend that there's a surge of people receiving chemo who also wear, improperly in most cases, ill fitting masks because you took a joke too seriously that's on you and no one else.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
"Spreading hate" lol, k.

If you want to pretend that there's a surge of people receiving chemo who also wear, improperly in most cases, ill fitting masks because you took a joke too seriously that's on you and no one else.
none of that changes what you are. And now we all know.

your heart is black. Burn some sage or something and stick it to your chest, right over your heart, ffs.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I haven't seen the numbers for 2023 yet, but if this trend continues it looks like we may soon rid the world of influenza deaths in the United States.

Compared to 2018 totals, influenza deaths were down 90.4% in 2022. That's fucking amazing!

Screenshot_20240119_123134.jpg

Hmm...Where's 2020-2021?

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I haven't seen the numbers for 2023 yet, but if this trend continues it looks like we may soon rid the world of influenza deaths in the United States.

Compared to 2018 totals, influenza deaths were down 90.4% in 2022. That's fucking amazing!

View attachment 93744
It is because of the flu shot
everybody should get one or two per year

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Screenshot 2024-02-18 110059.png

Interesting. Estimates omitted from the 2020-21 season due to "minimal flu activity". This chart is from the CDC website.

But I was being ridiculous when I said everything was being counted as Covid-19. And every death by someone with the sniffles was counted as a Covid Death to boost those numbers and encourage a compliant population. I was told "Maybe people aren't getting the traditional flu because they are being more careful than past seasons."

Or maybe this entire thing was a bullshit power grab built on bullshit and outright lies.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I believe him yo. I don’t know why but I do.

biden for senate 2023
They’ll be wheeling Biden out there like they were with the 90 something yr old woman Senator who just died and Kissinger. We have to get 4 or 8 year term limits in place so these antiques can’t spend 4 decades corrupting DC.