Lifestyle Dude falls 85 ft and crashes wheelchair plane

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Harlem

Supporter - TMMAC
Feb 25, 2015
Wind stole his parasail and collapsed him.

”He was flying his Paramotor this morning when he took a collapse 85 feet above the ground. He impacted the ground very hard and sustained numerous injuries that will require multiple surgeries. He has a number of fractures including pelvis, neck, back, and a compound fracture of his right arm.”

Source: His gofundme page.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I sort of laughed when he said 48 miles per hour because it reminded me of Doc saying 1.21 gigawatts in Back to the Future.

Land on a steel fan has to hurt a little bit.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
Updates (2)
Anthony Vella
  • Yesterday by Clint Chamales, Organizer
    Anthony had all 4 surgeries this week and everything went well. Thank you again for the prayers and support.

He just posted the crash video and explanation of what happened. The link is below.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

View: https://youtu.be/Z-jyc2OYXsI?si=c_xVEUkXLos_UdJh

• April 25th, 2024 by Clint Chamales, Organizer
    Just wanted to provide everyone a quick update.

First off, THANK YOU. The overwhelming support and generosity is amazing.

Anthony had surgery on his elbow / arm on Tuesday. Multiple rods and screws were used and it is expected to have a full recovery with extensive physical therapy.

The surgery to stabilize the fractures in his neck and back is today.

Again, your support is greatly appreciated. The recovery will be long and trying. He will remain in the hospital doing in house PT for at least 2.5 weeks.

Thank you everyone.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
1) I feel bad that he hurt himself. You never want to see people in pain and before this was a pretty glorious moment where you know he was loving every second of it.

2) The fact that he is going to have surgeries is going to suck and he's going to be broke more now both physically and financially sucks. The fact that he has a go-fund-me tells me this is a financially ruining event. However I can't see myself donating to a guy who did this on purpose to himself. Some may though and that's cool if they do.

3) LOL @ "Siri, call 911" I don't know why but that's the world we are living in.

Overall, I hope he gets better soon.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Updates (2)
Anthony Vella
  • Yesterday by Clint Chamales, Organizer
    Anthony had all 4 surgeries this week and everything went well. Thank you again for the prayers and support.

He just posted the crash video and explanation of what happened. The link is below.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

View: https://youtu.be/Z-jyc2OYXsI?si=c_xVEUkXLos_UdJh
  • April 25th, 2024 by Clint Chamales, Organizer
    Just wanted to provide everyone a quick update.

First off, THANK YOU. The overwhelming support and generosity is amazing.

Anthony had surgery on his elbow / arm on Tuesday. Multiple rods and screws were used and it is expected to have a full recovery with extensive physical therapy.

The surgery to stabilize the fractures in his neck and back is today.

Again, your support is greatly appreciated. The recovery will be long and trying. He will remain in the hospital doing in house PT for at least 2.5 weeks.

Thank you everyone.
WTF...he made a video about his crash?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
i dont like that hes got 4 kids and is begging for money for medical bills though
The 4 kids is just a selling point for people to donate. If he's got 4 kids, and he actually cares about them, he wouldn't be cruising around in a "flying machine" hyped up about pushing 50+mph. Fuck that guy. Fuck him right in his ass, no lube. The only contribution he gave society is the hilarity of this video. "hey siri...ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh"

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can't stop watching this and listening to the horrifying screams.
Really soothing effect.