Ilia Topuria wants Max Holloway at The Sphere, but only if ‘BMF’ title is on the line

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1713398566080.png

Ilia Topuria wants Max Holloway in The Sphere, with both men’s belts up for grabs.

This past Saturday, Holloway claimed the “BMF” title with a last-second knockout of Justin Gaethje at UFC 300. Afterward, Holloway called for a shot at the newly minted featherweight champion, saying that Topuria ducked him on his way to the title. And Topuria is happy to oblige.

“Actually, the UFC saved him for this moment,” Topuria told said Monday on The MMA Hour. “I asked for Max before the Volkanovski fight. I was asking for him all the time. ‘I want to fight him, I want to fight him.’ Finally, they gave me Volkanovski because they hid him for this moment.

“Max Holloway, he’s next. He can say whatever he wants to say — that I’m running and he’s the bull and this and that. Come on, man. Just bring the same energy you had in the last 10 seconds, but bring it in the first 10 seconds, and we’ll see what’s going to happen. Let’s bang and we’ll see what’s going to happen. I know I will be the first one to take his lights out. I know that I’m way better than him everywhere. I can do with him whatever I want to do. I can ask him, ‘How do you want me to finish you? You want me to knock you out? You want me to submit you? What do you want me to do?’”

Ilia Topuria wants Max Holloway at The Sphere, but only if ‘BMF’ title is on the line: ‘I will be the first one to take his lights out’ - MMA Fighting

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
He didn't look very thrilled when they put the camera on him when max called him out post fight

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Wax Holloway beats this guy but looses to suga Sean o mac.

What a world we live in. What an observed world .

My mind is blown