Mike Perry claims Darren Till turned down ‘over $2 million’ offer to fight him

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1713398750746.png

Mike Perry isn’t spending much time thinking about Darren Till these days, but he’s admittedly still confused about why that fight isn’t happening.

Perry has become must-see television since transitioning from MMA to emerge as the face of bare-knuckle boxing, where he now serves as the biggest star of BKFC. He’s engaged in back-to-back viral fights with ex-UFC champions Luke Rockhold and Eddie Alvarez, but a showdown with Till seemed like the perfect matchup to make for his first fight in 2024.

Perry and Till have traded shots back and forth in interviews and over social media for the past few years, and with both men no longer in the UFC, a fight between them seemed to be inevitable. Unfortunately, BKFC president David Feldman said that after matching Till’s financial demands, the Liverpudlian ultimately decided that he wanted to take a boxing match or two before taking off the gloves to go to war with Perry.

While Feldman didn’t reveal how much the promotion offered for the fight, Perry claimed on The MMA Hour that Till said no to “over $2 million” to fight him.

“What’s he doing?” Perry told MMA Fighting when addressing Till. “What is he doing? I know they gave him a hell of an offer. Respect that you don’t care about that type of offer and you want what you want. When you want what you want, that’s respectable.

“But that’s one thing about BKFC too — at the end of the day, screw the gloves. Test yourself for real. Up against the bone. Skin and bone, baby, that’s what’s in there. Test yourself.”

Mike Perry claims Darren Till turned down ‘over $2 million’ offer to fight him: ‘What is he doing?’ - MMA Fighting

Attachments

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I bet a lot of guys don't want to fight Perry even for big money

He made Micheal page bleed his own blood
He did free dentistry for Luke Rockhold giving up 20 lbs
He broke Eddie Alvarez face in a round or so
He beat let me bang bro as well

Doesn't seem like a good time to fight, likes to get his face fucked up and come forward with heavy shots and epic toughness.

What is your price?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I bet a lot of guys don't want to fight Perry even for big money

He made Micheal page bleed his own blood
He did free dentistry for Luke Rockhold giving up 20 lbs
He broke Eddie Alvarez face in a round or so
He beat let me bang bro as well

Doesn't seem like a good time to fight, likes to get his face fucked up and come forward with heavy shots and epic toughness.

What is your price?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It was probably a multi fight contract that could be worth $2m if he won each fight with win bonuses.
This scenario does sound like the most likely but BKFC is dumb enough to give perry 2 mil for one fight they gave PVZ that ridiculous 4 million dollar contract which should have gone to Britain hart.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
This scenario does sound like the most likely but BKFC is dumb enough to give perry 2 mil for one fight they gave PVZ that ridiculous 4 million dollar contract which should have gone to Britain hart.
If Perry is making tons of cash at BKFC, why is he begging Dana to get back into the UFC?