General OFFICIAL: CANT CUCK THE TUCK THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

View: https://youtu.be/SWmw3IzdDVQ

The thread for all things Tucker

God bless this dude for having some balls and calling out weak pathetic suckass fuckstick talking vagina Republicans

ALL the Republicans save steve king(and even he isn't that great) are explosive diarrhea...when blue hairs, shitholers and larping commies are braver than Republican leaders its time to clean house...

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president, Mike Pence, with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Nice to see the forum is in step with Mr Duke.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020

David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president, Mike Pence, with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

As opposed to racist black Marxists, baby killers, and people who think there are multiple genders?

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Well it appears he has tucked the hell off on a racist vacation.

Namaste
When cunts in the media get exposed it's a great day, maybe one day it'll happen some more, at some other news stations. Who knows?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
T

The Big Guy

Dont worry, the dems got all the pedophiles backing them
Jeffrey Epstein donated to several Democrats throughout 1990s and early 2000s

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
What is that exactly? It seems like you realllllllly don't like homosexual people in general.
The people I dislike the most are radical muslims, then radical gays and then radical sjw liberals in that order. I have no issue with decent gays that aren't going all in with pushing stuff on children like kids performing in drag and drag story hour at schools and libraries which I've put up multiple times in the transgender thread. Conservative gays are cool as fuck and I support them 100%...

In the words of Ann Coulter "Our Gays are tougher than their Straights"
you are a Trumptard through and through.

November is going to be devastating for you.
I'll be fine. After Trump I doubt any Republican can ever win the Presidency anyways and unlike radical sjw liberal cucks, I won't be rioting because I lost and act like the sore loser bitches they are. Elections have consequences and if Trump loses well that's what the voters wanted just like when Obama won, we weren't in the streets destroying the country like children.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Murdered by democrats that didnt want him talking about how they rape children after people like you vote them into office
sir if you have some information regarding this appalling case then i suggest you contact the fbi.