General POS radical palestinian moose-lims back at it again...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The left is eating their own at this point.
what people are failing to get here is why the authorities arent doing something about them. they are letting the palestinians run wild. the palestinians are marxists . so are the politicians . so are antifa so are BLM . that is why they let them all run wild and cause chaos . they are all on the same team . if you watch the palestinian protests they are using the same professional protestor tactics that blm and antifa did over the last few years . they have the same organization , same bussing in of protestors, same professionally printed signs and flags ,same tactics of blocking the "unfriendly"press with the flags or umbrells . it is all part of the same plan

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
what people are failing to get here is why the authorities arent doing something about them. they are letting the palestinians run wild. the palestinians are marxists . so are the politicians . so are antifa so are BLM . that is why they let them all run wild and cause chaos . they are all on the same team . if you watch the palestinian protests they are using the same professional protestor tactics that blm and antifa did over the last few years . they have the same organization , same bussing in of protestors, same professionally printed signs and flags ,same tactics of blocking the "unfriendly"press with the flags or umbrells . it is all part of the same plan
What the fuck is wrong with the Canadia police? Night and day difference with these stupid fucks and the Canadia Truckers...

View: https://twitter.com/HonestRepCanada/status/1743786939008819390

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What the fuck is wrong with the Canadia police? Night and day difference with these stupid fucks and the Canadia Truckers...

View: https://twitter.com/HonestRepCanada/status/1743786939008819390
there is 300k jews in canada and like 2 million muslims so the govt is pandering super hard to the larger voter base .all you see from both parties right now is 100% catering to either the palestinians and sikhs . its like white canadians dont even exist when it comes to politics . there is an election coming in 2025 and i am pretty sure they are just doing everything they can to secure the muslim and immigrant vote

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Bingo. Read on X today that these β€˜protestors’ are paid anywhere from $25/hr to $40/hr, which if true, is insane. Obviously someone is paying them (Soros foundation, WEF foundations, Clinton foundations, Israeli Govt funded foundations, etc). The truth will eventually come out. We’re only 8 days into 2024 and you can already feel that we’re headed towards something big. I don’t know how and when, but I am confident the good guys win in the end. I think Israel is the key to all of this and we’re going to eventually find that out. 90% of the population has no idea how evil the Israeli Govt and Mossad are, and how involved they are in controlling our media, Hollywood, CEO’s, and politicians thru blackmail and bribery.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bingo. Read on X today that these β€˜protestors’ are paid anywhere from $25/hr to $40/hr, which if true, is insane. Obviously someone is paying them (Soros foundation, WEF foundations, Clinton foundations, Israeli Govt funded foundations, etc). The truth will eventually come out. We’re only 8 days into 2024 and you can already feel that we’re headed towards something big. I don’t know how and when, but I am confident the good guys win in the end. I think Israel is the key to all of this and we’re going to eventually find that out. 90% of the population has no idea how evil the Israeli Govt and Mossad are, and how involved they are in controlling our media, Hollywood, CEO’s, and politicians thru blackmail and bribery.
there is not that many palestinians in the entire world so it is unreasonable to believe there are thousands upon thousands ready to protest in every major city across the western world

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
there is not that many palestinians in the entire world so it is unreasonable to believe there are thousands upon thousands ready to protest in every major city across the western world
These are mostly the same paid unemployed treasonous losers who protested for Antifa, BLM, and were the cause of the J6 chaos.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
on a semi related note have you seen the jewish tunnels under the crown heights synagouge ?

View: https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1744532117298786482

View: https://twitter.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/status/1744530359528927394

View: https://twitter.com/ShaykhSulaiman/status/1744563114530496917

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
These are mostly the same paid unemployed treasonous losers who protested for Antifa, BLM, and were the cause of the J6 chaos.
they are . i see the same people at the protests in canada who are there for the drag queen story time or the climate protests plus a bunch of random muslims as well. it is a professional protestor circuit

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The Soros bots and Israel flag in their bio idiots are trying to say they built these to access their churches during Covid lockdowns πŸ˜‚
that is why they are full of shit stained mattresses
1704772731965.png

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this shit has massive meme potential and will be around for a long ass time lol