Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
On Biden using oil reserves:

"At some point, that reserve must be refilled, and we will pay to do so at a high price. Trying to manipulate refined fuel prices with release of crude oil for an election cycle is not an energy policy."

-Karen Young
Senior research fellow at Columbia University's Center on Global Energy Policy
After releasing reserves for political gain, the Biden Administration was supposed to have the reserves refilled by the end of 2023. He didn't because the prices were too high.

They just cancelled current plans to purchase some in March because...the prices were too high.

Everything this administration touches is littered with idiocy and corruption. I can't wait until these fuckers are all kicked to the curb.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Biden's sparking up the student loan forgiveness shit again. There must be an election coming up.

I wonder if the dipshits will fall for it again? So fucking predictable.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Biden's sparking up the student loan forgiveness shit again. There must be an election coming up.

I wonder if the dipshits will fall for it again? So fucking predictable.

I don't know how it is out where you are. But over here they charge interest on the loans. I find that disgusting. It's like double bubble. You get a degree. Which you pay for. Then when you're earnings get to the higher tax bracket because of the degree you pay more tax.

It's like they don't want hone grown educated people. They just want to import them.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I don't know how it is out where you are. But over here they charge interest on the loans. I find that disgusting. It's like double bubble. You get a degree. Which you pay for. Then when you're earnings get to the higher tax bracket because of the degree you pay more tax.

It's like they don't want hone grown educated people. They just want to import them.
The system is broken.
But everything you listed is known when that loan is signed.

Forgiving loan debt without changing the fucked up process of funding college education is like "fixing" a hole in a sinking boat by scooping the water out with a solo cup.

And the loan forgiveness that magically pops up every election cycle? It's fucking disgusting. Buying votes. That's all it is.