Society Who will be the 2024 US Presidential Candidates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
it's a little early for this, but who do you think will be the Republican and Democrat candidates?

will it be Trump vs Harris? or other people?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Democrat: Nina Turner
Had to read twice to see its not her.

A little OT: we have a Tina Tuner musical here in Germany, and Tina Turner sued the promoter of it because "the female performer on the poster (Coco Fletcher) looks too much like Tina Turner".
She lost that lawsuit.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
-Kamala will have replaced Joe 3.5yrs prior, so she will run for her first full term unopposed
- Donald Trump will run under the Patriot Party (otherwise Ivanka or Don Jr. will run as a Republican)
-Dan Crenshaw
-Joe Exotic

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
-Kamala will have replaced Joe 3.5yrs prior, so she will run for her first full term unopposed
- Donald Trump will run under the Patriot Party (otherwise Ivanka or Don Jr. will run as a Republican)
-Dan Crenshaw
-Joe Exotic
the patriot party would be sooo bad for the republicans lol. I could see it tho. trump doesn't give a fuuuuck about them lol

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
the patriot party would be sooo bad for the republicans lol. I could see it tho. trump doesn't give a fuuuuck about them lol
Yeah, talk about a wake-up call. Whether the party wants to admit it or not, Trump holds all their cards for the next election cycle. Stock up on popcorn.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
-Dan Crenshaw
-Joe Exotic
So you think Joe steps down by June?

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
So you think Joe steps down by June?
1 month, 6 months, a year, who knows? I just don't think he will be long for the position and I think there could be a number of reasons why he doesn't complete a significant portion of his term:
- He is the oldest person to ever be sworn-in. I think it would be atypical for a 78 year old to not have a moderate-serious health issue between now and the time he turns 82.
- I think it is undeniable that he has shown symptoms of cognitive decline already and that is a condition that only gets worse.
- There is a decent chance that continued investigation of Hunter's business dealings could uncover ties to Joe. Anyone who isn't completely biased or in full denial can see the nods to the "Big Guy" were at best sketchy and inappropriate, but likely criminal. The Republicans will try to shine a spotlight on that scandal to get him out and the Democrats may do the same should he not deliver on their expectations.
-The "Trojan horse" theory isn't too far fetched either if the Democrats wanted someone to champion a far left agenda, but needed a more historically center-left candidate at the top of the ticket. Not saying that is the case, but not saying it is unrealistic.

So my comment about Kamala being president for 3.5 years of the term was not meant to be taken literally, but I do believe she will serve more of the term than Joe. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
1 month, 6 months, a year, who knows? I just don't think he will be long for the position and I think there could be a number of reasons why he doesn't complete a significant portion of his term:
- He is the oldest person to ever be sworn-in. I think it would be atypical for a 78 year old to not have a moderate-serious health issue between now and the time he turns 82.
- I think it is undeniable that he has shown symptoms of cognitive decline already and that is a condition that only gets worse.
- There is a decent chance that continued investigation of Hunter's business dealings could uncover tie's to Joe. Anyone who isn't completely biased or in full denial can see the nods to the "Big Guy" were at best sketchy and inappropriate, but likely criminal. The Republicans will try to shine a spotlight on that scandal to get him out and the Democrats may do the same should he not deliver on their expectations.
-The "Trojan horse" theory isn't too far fetched either if the Democrats wanted someone to champion a far left agenda, but needed a more historically center-left candidate at the top of the ticket. Not saying that is the case, but not saying it is unrealistic.

So my comment about Kamala being president for 3.5 years of the term was not meant to be taken literally, but I do believe she will serve more of the term than Joe. Just my opinion.
Anyone read all this bullshit?

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Is everyone overlooking the obvious? Is there not a new politician on the rise in Huntington Beach? A certain charismatic wordsmith who has just taken on his first elected office?