General OFFICIAL: CANT CUCK THE TUCK THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Russia invaded a sovereign nation. They have raped and killed their way across the country. It's reckoned 400k of Russian men have been killed or wounded. Maybe 200k of Ukrainians too.

He's a dictator who has ordered his troops to target hospitals, schools and shopping malls. Not to mention a nuclear power plant.

Countless war crimes have been committed. This is just fact.

I know you guys get terrible news media but fucking hell.

This level of dis-information is incredible.

Russia hates America. Hates. But because you all love Tucker so much he is hero worshipped for sticking it to.... The man?

Just bizarre.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Russia invaded a sovereign nation. They have raped and killed their way across the country. It's reckoned 400k of Russian men have been killed or wounded. Maybe 200k of Ukrainians too.

He's a dictator who has ordered his troops to target hospitals, schools and shopping malls. Not to mention a nuclear power plant.

Countless war crimes have been committed. This is just fact.

I know you guys get terrible news media but fucking hell.

This level of dis-information is incredible.

Russia hates America. Hates. But because you all love Tucker so much he is hero worshipped for sticking it to.... The man?

Just bizarre.
Bro

Now do Zelensky

Then Obama

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
How is it simping? I don’t get it.

How is Ukraine destroying your enemies army simping? No US troops are dying.

If you want simping then maybe look at how America simps for Israel. The Jews have universal free healthcare thanks to your tax money funding their military.

Again. Just bizarre.
Because we're being lied to about what's going on in the Russia/Ukraine war. Biden can't stop sending them money non-stop and the longer it goes on, the more dead Ukrainians there are...

I couldn't care less about Russia or Ukraine but what's going on is absolute bullshit and the sooner Zelensky leaves the better. Even the Legendary boxer and Mayor of Kyiv Vitalii Klychko has called him out on his bullshit...

This is one of the best resources I've seen about what's truly going on over there...

r/UkraineRussiaReport

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
They all fucking around with Ukraine

Well again, that doesn't make sense to what you posted.

But yes. To have a proxy war with Russia with us not sending our troops to weaken them because of Putins imperialism is a win.

A tragic loss for Ukrainians but anything that weakens these barbarians is good for the west. You don't want China and Russia teaming up. You don't want China thinking they can take Taiwanese territories too.

This is real global politik.

I'm not sure you get it.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Because we're being lied to about what's going on in the Russia/Ukraine war. Biden can't stop sending them money non-stop and the longer it goes on, the more dead Ukrainians there are...

I couldn't care less about Russia or Ukraine but what's going on is absolute bullshit and the sooner Zelensky leaves the better. Even the Legendary boxer and Mayor of Kyiv Vitalii Klychko has called him out on his bullshit...

This is one of the best resources I've seen about what's truly going on over there...

r/UkraineRussiaReport

Maybe reddit is the best source of news.

But I'm not so sure actually working in the news.

The EU is about to send 50 billion in war aid. You guys are not atm.

Thats fine. If that's what you want. But at least know what you're talking about

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe reddit is the best source of news.

But I'm not so sure actually working in the news.

The EU is about to send 50 billion in war aid. You guys are not atm.

Thats fine. If that's what you want. But at least know what you're talking about
at least know what you are talking about mate.

The package contains $60 billion in aid for Ukraine and $14 billion for Israel. It would invest in domestic defense manufacturing, bolster humanitarian assistance and manage the influx of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border. In addition, $10 billion would aid humanitarian efforts in Ukraine, Israel, Gaza and other places.