General OFFICIAL: CANT CUCK THE TUCK THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
at least know what you are talking about mate.

The package contains $60 billion in aid for Ukraine and $14 billion for Israel. It would invest in domestic defense manufacturing, bolster humanitarian assistance and manage the influx of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border. In addition, $10 billion would aid humanitarian efforts in Ukraine, Israel, Gaza and other places.

Oh My bad.

When did this bill pass?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

The package contains $60 billion in aid for Ukraine and $14 billion for Israel. It would invest in domestic defense manufacturing, bolster humanitarian assistance and manage the influx of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border. In addition, $10 billion would aid humanitarian efforts in Ukraine, Israel, Gaza and other places.
The border bill is bullshit.

The Dems have created a nightmare at the border (at the expense of humans) in an attempt to gain more power. Then they tied more useless financial aid to it (that we don't have) for all the proxy wars.

I'm so tired of the DC games.

Enforce the laws we have. It truly is that simple.

$1.4 billion to NGOs to assist illegal aliens? If people can't see where that can go wrong I don't know what to tell them.

Then the Dems are like "We could fix the border tomorrow if the GOP would pass this bill". Twisting the blame that I'm sure the uneducated lap up like a mentally retarded one-eyed cat drinking milk from a saucer.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Trump's 4 years saw a fairly secure border.

On day one, Biden announced he was reversing all Trump's policies and the border has been an absolute clusterfuck during his entire administration.

Biden: "It's Trump's fault."

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The EU is about to send 50 billion in war aid. You guys are not atm.
An ATM is exactly what we've been.

I'm fully aware of what you meant, but that abbreviation was way too ironic.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

I guess I do know what I'm talking about....

The bill hasn't passed old bean.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Russia invaded a sovereign nation. They have raped and killed their way across the country. It's reckoned 400k of Russian men have been killed or wounded. Maybe 200k of Ukrainians too.

He's a dictator who has ordered his troops to target hospitals, schools and shopping malls. Not to mention a nuclear power plant.

Countless war crimes have been committed. This is just fact.

I know you guys get terrible news media but fucking hell.

This level of dis-information is incredible.

Russia hates America. Hates. But because you all love Tucker so much he is hero worshipped for sticking it to.... The man?

Just bizarre.
1000001439.jpg

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
And he bends the knee to your King as do you.

He is the same as you.

A cuck.

I don't have to bend the knee as an English man.

Deal with it faggosoy
bro you are literally a minority in your own country and the most common baby name in the UK has been mohammad for a decade . you are a nation of cucks

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
bro you are literally a minority in your own country and the most common baby name in the UK has been mohammad for a decade . you are a nation of cucks

It's become really noticeable now. Going to work in London it's really obvious the white man is now in the minority. All the young school people are 'diverse'. Sure there are still a lot of tourists where I work but it's a really weird feeling.

I think the white flight is now just the norm. The government here are weak. We have an Asian prime minister. An Asian Muslim mayor of London. An Asian Muslim leader of Scotland. His opposition is an Asian Muslim who went to the same mosque and school as youngsters. Their families are very close of course. The Muslims here are starting to realise their power of voting on bloc and are trying to command Labour to specific mandates come election time. That's really let the cat out of the bag. These people don't want to integrate they want to conquer.

We have suffered under 14 years of conservative rule. You would think the right wing would stop mass immigration but it's the opposite. The country is in a terrible state and it's all that thanks to the right wing putting party before country.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
first line I sped though…”Poland collaborated with Hitler”

The fuck?

are you guys that retarded?

Its scary you think this guy is a serious journalist.