General Did China do something wrong? poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did China do something wrong?

• No

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%

• Total voters

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
haha

I like Ron Paul tho

I view politicians as individuals...fitting them into boxes is problematic

and yes, this thread is what began the end of our friend PP at my other MMA forum

seems he can't let it go

Oh wow he really is a commie shill

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The Taiwanese government is the rightful government of China.

The crackdown on tiananmen square was an abomination of human rights.

China's one child policy was short-sighted beyond the human rights violation that it represented.

The Chinese managed economic model leads only to short-term gain directly due to the hubris from those doing the managing.

China's man-made militarized islands in the South China Sea should be bombed off the face of the earth.

China continues an active and passive campaign to expand its hegemony to historical lands out of an egotistical pride of being a middle kingdom that it never really was.

All of China's so-called progress is smoking mirrors as long as it continues to lock down free flow of information.

The Chinese government knows this is all true which is why they're too afraid to discuss it and why they have shills pushing them around the world on the internet.

M

member 1013

China's one child policy was short-sighted beyond the human rights violation that it represented.

The Chinese managed economic model leads only to short-term gain directly due to the hubris from those doing the managing.

China's man-made militarized islands in the South China Sea should be bombed off the face of the earth.

China continues an active and passive campaign to expand its hegemony to historical lands out of an egotistical pride of being a middle kingdom that it never really was.

All of China's so-called progress is smoking mirrors as long as it continues to lock down free flow of information.

The Chinese government knows this is all true which is why they're too afraid to discuss it and why they have shills pushing them around the world on the internet.
Yeeeeeeesssss

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They could have controlled things and they didn’t.......inya

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Hubris is a big word, nice one zhivago

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
what makes you think this will turn out any better than it did on that other site where you were forced to leave because everyone hated you for your bullshit propaganda? You are not on lockdown anymore. Go outside
i left the other site only because my password was hacked.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
yes, I hate these fucking people. They created an account as soon as the site went online in case it would become as big as those other two sites so they could brag about being one of the first registered. Then when there wasnt enough members and activity as they would hope for they fucked off. It infuriates me when I see someone who has "first 100" under their avatar while having less than ten posts.

Dont get me started on passive jay, who is the only virtual person on the entire internet I truly despise, who went back whence he came once he realized he didnt get as much attention here as he would like. Of course this site was good enough for him when people on the other site were giving him shit for being incapable of shoveling snow. But once the hate for him cooled down he was more than happy to leave this place and go back. Poiupoiu had at least a bit of dignity to post pictures of black dicks in every thread so he would get banned. And what did he do next? Came crawling back here while having learnt nothing and acting like business as usual
lol, i dont know the back story of confused, but i guess this site allows some trollls

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
lol, i dont know the back story of confused, but i guess this site allows some trollls
Allow me to help you out. He very recently got into a long discussion about child molestation where he told everyone that if a 9yr old (or similar age) child gets raped by the father and the child decides to stay in the home after that and doesn't file charges and move out, then it's. Not rly a problem and the kid must not have hated it.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Allow me to help you out. He very recently got into a long discussion about child molestation where he told everyone that if a 9yr old (or similar age) child gets raped by the father and the child decides to stay in the home after that and doesn't file charges and move out, then it's. Not rly a problem and the kid must not have hated it.
i hope youre joking

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
i hope youre joking
he is 100% serious, because he cant distinguish between truth and lies and he is generally sick in his head due to doing too much drugs. He keeps exaggerating, trying to be sarcastic as if it made him look more intelligent, keeps repeating lies and making things up until he starts believing them

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The virus costs trillions to the chinese economy
I am missing all my festivals and concerts for the year
cancelled because of this bullshit

Do you know how I feel about that?
No you do not.

The value of those life experiences is far more than "trillions"
"Trillions" ain't shit compared to slightly stooped and don carlos live

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XCU_Wv0ekA