General Did China do something wrong? poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did China do something wrong?

• No

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%

• Total voters

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
i am still new
you signed up in 2015. Why do you feel like you are new here after five years? What made you join this site in the first place if you didnt intend to stick around and continue visiting it? Was it a preemptive measure in case someone hacked your password on the other site so you would have a safety net to fall back on? You didnt give a shit about this site until you had nowhere else to go and now you have the audacity to accuse other members of being troIIs?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lets just simmer down fellas
how was dinner or what is the plan?

gonna nibble some cold tri tip and sunflower micro greens with a few slices of excellent sourdough baguette that the lady learned to make during "lockdown"

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You joined here in 2017 and diddnt post until a few months back......
I had about 80 posts until last november or around that time. I lost my password and when I found it I continued posting. In the meantime, while I couldnt sign in, I didnt post anywhere else

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
More like you got banned
are you being serious or just a basic cunt per usual? Banned by whom? For what? And if that was the case why would they unban someone after two years who had less than 100 posts and nobody remembered him? And how would I get in contact with admins since I also lost the password to the email I used to join here?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Allow me to help you out. He very recently got into a long discussion about child molestation where he told everyone that if a 9yr old (or similar age) child gets raped by the father and the child decides to stay in the home after that and doesn't file charges and move out, then it's. Not rly a problem and the kid must not have hated it.
What's up with all the chomos here?

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
This is like the Bat calling the Pangolin a "Covid Carrier"...

LOL.

I mean... they're right, but that's rich coming from CHY-NA

Namaste

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
trillions - meaning the chineses didnt do this on purpuse
They just used their own short sighted propagandized central response to it that they use for everything. And with it ruined the chance for an early containment.

We agree. The Chinese government didn't do it on person...it's just inept and their ego is their, and everyone elses, liability.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is like the Bat calling the Pangolin a "Covid Carrier"...

LOL.

I mean... they're right, but that's rich coming from CHY-NA

Namaste
This is the USSR approach. Whataboutism as policy...

During the civil rights marches and era, ostensibly a showing of a marginalized people that resulted in advancing democratic legislation in their support (if not an unfortunate pull back of the curtain that shows the true sausage making of humanity),the USSR would point to those marches as justification for gulags and soviet police state. I guess when you are responsible for the holodomor unapologetically, you grab what you can.

Likewise, China would like you to think this China tells Uighur Muslims they are abducting their families so they can cleanse their brains like they have a disease, leaked documents show is in the same realm as the police protests. What they never understand is that so many of us agree with what they think are real gotchas. The other day China came out with statement that said something like, "The USA people should be angry at the way their police are treating black people". Well yeah bros. That's the point and there's a significant portion of government supporting that message along with the citizenry. Still not okay to crush HK, steal tibet, illegally militarize and claim the ocean, or kidnap uighars in their sleep to "reprogram" them.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
They just used their own short sighted propagandized central response to it that they use for everything. And with it ruined the chance for an early containment.

We agree. The Chinese government didn't do it on person...it's just inept and their ego is their, and everyone elses, liability.
countries with advanced notice are not able to contain it, there was no way it could have been contained early on

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
countries with advanced notice are not able to contain it, there was no way it could have been contained early on

You're out of your depth here. Deep waters my shallow friend.
This is not the way epidemiology works.
It absolutely could have been contained and side stepping months of lies just shows you're truly here to troll and propagandize as a contrarian.

"Advance notice" is nothing more than being aware that China lied months before and the virus is already on the loose around the world at an unstoppable number of points of entry.
That is quite different than early contact tracing at the center of a local domestic outbreak which is what could have happened. But china insisted on cover-up and disinformation. Hubris in thinking they could hide it instead of being open. Really it's just an allegory for the entire communist apparatus and it's future failure.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
" It absolutely could have been contained "

really ? then why wasnt it contained in the US?