General Did China do something wrong? poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did China do something wrong?

• No

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%

• Total voters

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
" It absolutely could have been contained "

really ? then why wasnt it contained in the US?

Nobody ever told you how to quote?

Once again You're attempting what aboutism.
You're trying to compare an outbreak following a pandemic instead of a domestic outbreak locally from patient number one.

All smoke and mirrors my friend.

But to be specific, the US failed to do early contact tracing and ramp up broad testing forcing a heavy-handed shotgun approach lockdown. Again, this is still a false analogy by you because you're trying to compare an early domestic outbreak with a pandemic.

You see unlike you, I'm not shilling. I know the what's what and not afraid to speak it.

Why are you so afraid of reality?

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
" domestic outbreak locally from patient number one "

lol at IDing a new flu at patient #1

it took 3 months to ID SARS

1 month to ID covid (and 1 and 1/2 months before anyone died)

M

member 1013

You're out of your depth here. Deep waters my shallow friend.
This is not the way epidemiology works.
It absolutely could have been contained and side stepping months of lies just shows you're truly here to troll and propagandize as a contrarian.

"Advance notice" is nothing more than being aware that China lied months before and the virus is already on the loose around the world at an unstoppable number of points of entry.
That is quite different than early contact tracing at the center of a local domestic outbreak which is what could have happened. But china insisted on cover-up and disinformation. Hubris in thinking they could hide it instead of being open. Really it's just an allegory for the entire communist apparatus and it's future failure.
China is Asshoe!!

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
All of China's so-called progress is smoking mirrors as long as it continues to lock down free flow of information.
You... er...

You didn't really just say "smoking mirrors" did you??? Tell me my eyes are failing me :)

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
In China it's common knowledge that if you hit a pedestrian in a car you should stop and run them over to make sure they're dead.

I suspect this is part of the moral void brought on the immoral Chinese communist government.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Smoking fucken mirrors?

Smoking fucken meth I'd say
Actually, after further research it would appear that Splinty @Splinty was referring to the obsidian mirror on display in the Mexico gallery of the British museum.

I apologise for suggesting that you had made a really fucking stupid error Splinty, obviously you were in fact attempting to impart your knowledge of ancient cultures, and for that you have my thanks.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
In China it's common knowledge that if you hit a pedestrian in a car you should stop and run them over to make sure they're dead.

I suspect this is part of the moral void brought on the immoral Chinese communist government.
welcome to 15 year old news. whats next? the 1 child policy ? they built a wall ?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
They invented gun powder.

no gun powder no guns. All you peace loving folk would have to use bow and arrows. And you can see how that turns out lately.

amirite?
And paper currency, money, the root of all evil!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
welcome to 15 year old news. whats next? the 1 child policy ? they built a wall ?

China is now encouraging extra babies after creating problems by the inhumane one child policy.

During a one child policy people were forcibly sterilized and aborted by the government.

Imagine getting pregnant and then having soldiers bring you from your house and forcing you to undergo anesthesia so they could kill your baby.

It's also still going on since China is doing this too any number of "malcontents" including the forced abortions and sterilization of the uyghurs.

The Chinese government loves to talk about historical lands until you point out that the uyghurs or simply inhabiting their historical lands.

The Chinese government loves to talk about one Chinese people as a unity call... Until you point out that the cities set up blockades requiring passports to keep out the mainland rural riff raff, especially during anything public like the Olympics. Why does the Chinese government hate Chinese so much?

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
China is now encouraging extra babies after creating problems by the inhumane one child policy.

During a one child policy people were forcibly sterilized and aborted by the government.

Imagine getting pregnant and then having soldiers bring you from your house and forcing you to undergo anesthesia so they could kill your baby.

It's also still going on since China is doing this too any number of "malcontents" including the forced abortions and sterilization of the uyghurs.

The Chinese government loves to talk about historical lands until you point out that the uyghurs or simply inhabiting their historical lands.

The Chinese government loves to talk about one Chinese people as a unity call... Until you point out that the cities set up blockades requiring passports to keep out the mainland rural riff raff, especially during anything public like the Olympics. Why does the Chinese government hate Chinese so much?

do you get your info about china from cartoons?